- Things to add and remove and change and repair on the new van
- Camperissimo II – Our new van
- Project 2015: Buying a new camper van and learning to travel with two kids and a dog
- An update on 2012 and a plan for this year and next – 13/5/13
- Carcassonne & the Nailloux Fashion Village – 14/4/12
- Camper Van Food and Our Evening Routine – 15/4/12
- Breaking News (33)
- Camper Minitrip August 2011 (1)
- Camper Trip April 2011 (14)
- Camper Trip April 2012 (15)
- Camper Trip July 2010 (27)
- Camperissimo II in 2015 (3)
- Fiat Ducato (5)
- HYMER Car 3 Camper Van (4)
- Places & Routes (1)
- Planning for Camperissimo Duo (1)
- Random Musings (4)
- Repairs & Modifications (16)
- Uncategorized (3)
- Weinsberg Orbiter 591 G (2)
Posts by Month
Category Archives: Breaking News
Picked up our first ever guest traveller, my friend Pete, in Roscoff, now heading to Mont St. Michel.
On the road at last! Stopped for breakfast, 7 hours’ drive to Orleans.
Great news .. we’ll be meeting with Boris (met him in Vama Veche) in Nantes and Oihanna and David in Irun (met them in the north of Romania). One more thing to get excited about!
Next week we’ll be putting the summer tyres back on, probably the first people in Munich to do it! 🙂
The MOT (TÜV) on the van is done and dusted and today Iva’s tasked with cleaning off 4 months of winter salt at the car wash.